Start with the mid-size SUV that sets the world standard for sophisticated performance and then make it even more comfortable, convenient and versatile. Thats the elegantly simple idea behind the GMC Envoy Max.
"GMC Envoy is the SUV that can handle anything without compromising comfort," said Jeanne Brooks, Envoy assistant brand manager, product. "Whether youre using it for a family outing or heading to a work site, the Envoy Max provides surprising capabilities and amenities to make your busy life easier and more comfortable."
Family trips will be more enjoyable for back-seat passengers, who will be able to watch a DVD movie on a flip-down screen and listen on wireless headphones. When not in use, the headphones can be stored in special pockets on the backs of the front seats. For additional comfort, Envoy Max provides custom perforated leather seating with enhanced front seat bolsters, and rear seat window shades. Uplevel interior touches include a leather-wrappedsteering wheel with brushed nickel accents and plush carpet floor mats from GM Accessories.
Since households often have a mixed collection of handheld wireless phones, the Envoy Max features the Cellport 3000 with Voice Command. This versatile, universal hands-free system is available with an assortment of intelligent, snap-on Pocket Adaptors that allow drivers to use various wireless phone models in their vehicles. Drivers can dial using simple voice commands, or even access their personal phones features by saying, "call home" or "call office."
Envoy Max enhances the Envoys professional grade aptitude with a redesigned front passenger door trim panel that holds both a lap writing tray with bottom cushion and neck pillow. Carrying personal items or work tools is more convenient thanks to modular storage units with rails, hooks and various size compartments built into the sides of the rear cargo area. A convenient pull-out tray makes it easier to load cargo into the rear compartment.
A Reese Dual Port System hitch can be used either to haul a trailer or to attach a rack for bikes or other recreational equipment. The rack conveniently swings out to allow the rear liftgate to be opened.
Envoys striking exterior design is amplified by deep red metallic paint and by brushed nickel accents on bodyside moldings, GM Accessories running boards, tow hooks, luggage rack trim and outside rear view mirror. HRE 18 x 8.5 brushed aluminum wheels complement Envoy Maxs strong stance.
"The Envoy Max provides the driver and every passenger with roominess, comfort and features that exceed the expectations of even the most discriminating tastes," Brooks said.
* Visteon DVD unit with flip-down screen and two wireless headphones
* Cellport Systems Cellport 3000 with Voice Command, a universal voice-activated hands-free system for wireless phones
* Headphone storage pockets integrated into front seat backs
* Passenger door trim panel holds lap writing tray with bottom cushion and neck pillow
* Rear seat window shades
* Plush carpet floor mats (GM Accessories)
* Modular storage units with rails, grocery hooks, and various size compartments on sides of rear cargo compartment
* Rear cargo pull-out tray
* Reese Dual Port System hitch for pulling trailer or attaching swing-out sport rack
* Breed leather-wrapped steering wheel with brushed nickel accents
* Perforated leather seating surfaces with enhanced front seat bolsters
* HRE 18 x 8.5 brushed aluminum wheels
* Brushed nickel accents on bodyside moldings, GM Accessories running boards, tow hooks, outside rear view mirror and luggage rack trim
* Deep red metallic exterior paint