2010 Ultimate Adventure
Clifton Slay: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited LJ
The Ultimate Rigs of UA 2010
2005 Jeep Unlimited LJ
Driver: Clifton Slay
One of the Ultimate Adventure's handiest assets is Clifton Slay. He's the guy that immediately jumps in and lends a helping hand by spotting, pulling winch cable, reaching for a toolbag, or even wading through mud to reach a stranded rig. Clifton has also turned into UA's official tail gunner, keeping tabs on all us misfits. Keeping us in line is like trying to round up a herd of cats.
- Engine: 4.0L I-6 supercharged
- Transmission: 4-speed automatic
- Transfer Case: 231, JB conversions shaft upgrade
- Axles: Dynatrac ProRock 60, 5:38 gears, Detroit Lockers
- Front/Rear: 51/2-inch Rubicon Express long-arm system
- Tires & Wheels: 37x12.50R17 Goodyear Wrangler MT/Rs on 17x91/2 Spyderlock beadlocks
Winch & Bumpers: Warn Power Plant Dual Force winch, custom front and rear bumpers
The Rest: T&T Customs (all aluminum) corner rockers and HyLine tube fenders, MasterCraft Sportsman seats, American Rock Rods light bar, Hood louver panel
Enjoyed this Post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed, or use your favorite social media to recommend us to friends and colleagues!