2010 Ultimate Adventure
Daystar: 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ Buggy
The Ultimate Rigs of UA 2010
1997 Jeep TJ Buggy
Sponsor: Daystar, official polyurethane products supplier
Driver: Trent McGee
Co-driver: Verne Simons
Trent McGee has many accomplishments under his belt: child actor, magazine editor, automotive TV show host, off-road manufacturer's representative, and, most importantly, experienced Ultimate Adventure participant. Trent was on the very first Ultimate Adventure, and he has participated in every one since. His co-driver, Verne Simmons, was a magazine staffer for a number of years and is an experienced four-wheeler. Both men were a blast to be around this year and will hopefully take part in many UAs to come.
- Engine: 4.0L stock
- Transmission: AX-15 5-speed
- Transfer Case: Atlas 4-speed
- Front Axle: Dana 30, 4.88 gears, Detroit Locker, chrome-moly shafts
- Rear Axle: Ford 8.8, 4.88 gears, Detroit Locker, chrome-moly shafts
- Springs & Such: Superlift 3-inch lift long-arm system
- Tires & Wheels: 37x12.50R17 Goodyear MT/Rs on 17x9 Spyderlock beadlocks
Winch & Bumpers: Warn 9.0Rc, custom front bumper
The Rest: Daystar differential guards, MasterCraft seats, K&N air filter, Warn compressor, Flowmaster muffler, TJ buggy kit by AFW Motorsports and Prindle Mfg.
Enjoyed this Post? Subscribe to our RSS Feed, or use your favorite social media to recommend us to friends and colleagues!